|TDS1 S/R DIALUP
Telephone Dialup Call Conferencing Call Costs - See Actual Invoice here
Kingdom Hall Conferencing services are designed to assist the elderly and infirm members of the congregation to listen in to services and meetings, live, via the telephone. However, there are many other applications for this technology.
A Telephone Dialup System (TDS) is simply the safe interface between telephone line and audio source. By adding a conference facility, many more can listen into the audio source by simply calling the conference telephone number.
There are a multitude of different applications for this system:
- Listen to your local Kingdom Hall live - If you are ill or unable to attend
- Listen to your Church or Mosque - From wherever you are in the world
- Share a marketing presentation to everyone on the team - Better audio quality than traditional systems
- Extend the reach of a training course - Add more attendees
- Learning opportunities - Children unable to attend schools
- University lectures - Listen in from anywhere in the world
- Live events - Allow many more to listen live to the event - Use an 0844 number to raise additional revenues
- Funeral directors - Allow relatives to listen to services
- Live translation services - Use a TDS2 and two radio microphones to transmit events in multiple languages
- This list is endless.........
There are many conference suppliers and you need to choose one based on your own requirements.
Reducing Call Costs
You must do your own research to find the best call rates for your particular application. This is a highly competitive market and prices change regularly. Jan 2013 update: If you use KHConf as your conferencing provider, they give you a local number to dial for access (not an 0845). If you signup with 18185.co.uk or a similar low cost call supplier, you can then call the KHConf number for around 5p and that's it.
Any questions? email us
© 1994-2017 DTSystems. All Rights Reserved.
Designers and Manufacturers of Electronic Equipment.