You can now order live on line - Go to the Catalogue page. Alternatively, follow the instructions below:
- Email your requirements - Include a delivery address and state prefered payment method.....Email
- We will assemble this into a quotation including VAT and packaging and email by return. Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- You pay for the goods by BACS (Bank transfer)(Preferred), SECURE Credit or Debit Card, or by cheque (see below).
- We send the goods by the appropriate courier together with an invoice.
- Goods arrive and are accepted by yourself.
- Warranty runs for 12 months from date of despatch.
Methods of Payment.....You may pay by any of the following methods:
BACS - Interbank transfer. This is the quickest, easiest and preferred method of payment, plus, we will give you a discount if you buy a TDS using BACS. Simply instruct your bank either in person or via internet banking to transfer the required balance How do I do this? For details including account number and sort code etc, order goods via the Catalogue page.
Cheque or Money Order. Please email for an address.....Email
|International secure Credit Card service in ££, $$ or Euros. Prices are in UKP (£) and can be converted to $$ or Euros - Note we do not charge currency conversion fees
Carriage Costs for mainland UK.....All carriage costs and taxes are now included in the price shown. There are absolutely no extra charges.
Collection of Goods.....Goods may be collected personally if:
1) They are paid for.
2) Collection is mutually arranged in advance.
3) Note we do not give discount on postage for personal collection (involves additional administrative overheads).
10 - 49 less 5%
50+ less 10%
Applies to all products and is calculated from the basic product price before tax and postage. We may also give ad-hoc discounts on postage charges depending on weight and carrier. This is entirely at our discretion.
VAT Number.....646 3227 39
Telephone Numbers.....None Available. We are an Internet business and in order to try and keep costs to a minimum, do not have incoming telephone services. Technical support is available in detail on the web site and email is constantly monitored during normal office hours. In the unlikely event you have trouble contacting us via email, see here for additional contact points.